Provide DHA w/ Enterprise-Grade Solutions Architecture & Analysis Support
The Defense Health Agency (DHA) is a joint, integrated Combat Support Agency that enables the Army, Navy, and Air Force medical services to provide a medically ready force to Combatant Commands in both peacetime and wartime. The DHA supports the delivery of integrated, affordable, and high quality health services to Military Health System (MHS) beneficiaries and is responsible for driving greater integration of clinical and business processes across the MHS.
The DHA was experiencing a transition from the US Army Medical Technology Center to the DHA which presented several complexities. The DHA had two primary concerns in prep and during the transition:  to ensure that the daily operation of providing quality healthcare was not neglected during the transition and  they wanted to devise strategies to make a successful transition that accounts for the people, processes and systems. The DHA quickly realized that:
- It lacked key resources to orchestrate a successful transition.
- They were losing personnel that supported key applications.
- They had limited resources to devise architectural strategies.
- Process development was lacking
- And they needed experience with the Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)